Sunday, March 21, 2010

My love

Wow, it's been awhile. I have officially made it through 3/4 of the school year at a another new school! It is my 3rd school in 3 years teaching. I have finally found somewhere I want to stay awhile and that feels good. Here are some images I've been meaning to share.
This is a felted alpaca wool stocking I made at Christmas time this last Christmas. When we were in Peru for our honeymoon I bought this poncho. I haven't worn it since, for a few reasons. 1. Ponchos are hard to pull off well. 2. I accidentally felted it. 3. It smells like stinky animals. I love homemade Christmas decorations, including hand knit and felted stockings. But, I know I am never going to get around to knitting them. This was super easy to sew. I made 2 big ones and 2 little ones.



This was last summer at one of the many beautiful parks in Madison. Madison is a wonderful and beautiful small city. I feel like we've returned home. After all we fell in love here 7 years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers